Search A Light In The Darkness

Thursday 28 July 2016

We Have a Stalker in our Midst?

We don't often name and shame folk on A Light In The Darkness without good reason. Believe me, we have real good reason to write this post... why?

Let me tell you. I am over here in the UK, and have been advertised on a Facebook page for a UK pub called the Banner. It is common knowledge to many psychics in Australia. One Canberra psychic medium appears to have connected with Terry Stokes, who lives in London, and organised for him to try to discredit me when I was appearing at the pub in Ince, Lancashire. The coincidence is TOO great for it not to be a set up. 

By the way Tee you say under the UK consumer act you don't have to pay for something before you obtain it. Which is what you stated to me prior to your reading, Mmmm.... ok, I think I will go to Asda and buy some favourite sweets and tell the girl on the till that I don't have to pay for them until I've eaten them. And if I don't like them I'm not going to pay. Oh yes and I will fill up my car with fuel and not pay for the fuel until I've used it. 

UK CONSUMER LAW 2015

How is the contract made?

The essential element in forming a contract is the agreement (consisting of an offer and acceptance). At least two parties are required (such as the trader and the consumer). One of them (the offeror) makes an offer, which the other (the offeree) accepts. An offer is an expression of willingness to contract made with the intention that it shall become binding on the offeror as soon as it is accepted by the offeree.

When a trader displays or advertises goods (for example, by displaying them on a shelf in a shop alongside a price ticket) it is usually giving consumers what is referred to as an 'invitation to treat'. The consumer can then make an offer to buy the goods. At this point the trader is under no obligation to accept the offer - a contract is made if and when the trader accepts.

Sometimes, the process works the other way round - that is, the trader makes an offer to the consumer and a contract is made when the consumer accepts the offer.

Under the contract, the consumer will agree to pay the trader a sum of money and/or do something else in return for the goods the trader supplies. This commitment is known as the 'consideration' in the contract. If there is no consideration (that is, if a trader offers to supply goods completely free of any charge or other obligation) there is no contract at all.

What happens when the consumer changes his mind?

Normally a consumer has no automatic right to change his mind and to cancel a contract; therefore if this happens he is in breach of contract. However, there is an automatic right to cancel in some special cases, including most consumer contracts made at a distance (for example, mail order or internet) or at a consumer's home etc. See Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 below. 

[Where does it say that the consumer doesn't have to pay for the good until after the service has been provided?]
 
IDIOT! And I don't acknowledge the spiritualist church laws you were waffling about. I don't like the way you were condemning me after 5 minutes of the reading you were putting me under duress about. It was ridiculous and clearly contrived.

This was a set up by a clear Cyber Stalker who had the intention to disrupt my evening's work, and also put my reputation in disrepute in the UK!!! What YOU doesn't know is that the pub is in the home town of my Wife, where I am well known and respected. There are numerous satisfied clients at the pub who will provide testimonials relating to my absolute accuracy with regard to my predictions and my connections. Try telling these people I am a cold reader and a fake. They will laugh in your face! I provide consistent evidence that proves I am genuine medium,

Anyway, you are named and shamed Terry Stokes. To then find out where I am going to be in the UK and set out to deliberately disrupt my work .... 

UPDATED 3oth July 2016 - An e-mail was received this morning regarding this bad situation. A name previously added to this post is NOT involved in anyway. However there is still the issue of the person who confronted me. 

A number of other e-mails have been received which have been sent by clear acquaintances of the above named person.